Freeway Bedside Locker 1000(w) x 480(d) x 1455(h)mm Manufactured from steel / 10MM TRESPA construction, complete with:
-4 x 75mm Easy clean castors, - 2 x front castors to be braked, 2 x rear castors to be non braked.
-Upper work surface – is manufactured from - White – 10MM TRESPA compact work top, this provides a very durable and easy to clean surface.
-Thumb operated fixing at the rear of the unit secures the work surface to the bedside locker which can be quickly removed for cleaning. Once the work surface is removed the side panels and rear panels simply lift off for cleaning.
-Lift off removable all in one COLOUR CODED side & Rear panels, manufactured from mild steel and coated in durable Nylon modified polyester coating. – colour matched to the chosen colour of the locker.
- 2x Drawer units positioned at the top of the bedside locker 1x Lockable, complete with White 10MM TRESPA facia.
- The top drawer would lock on a digital “keyless” lock with a 4 to 8 digit programmable combination, each lock is also programmed with an override code should a combination be forgotten or lost, keeping the patients belongings secure but accessible at all times.
- The lower drawer would be non-locking.
- 1 x 10MM TRESPA door to the lower left hand storage area, complete with scalloped handle and hinged on the left hand side.
- 1 x FULL HEIGHT 10MM TRESPA door to the right hand storage area, complete with scalloped handle and hinged on the right hand side.
- 1 x Removable mid mounted shelf coated in white nylon modified polyester. the shelf would have a retaining edge to the left, right and rear with the front edge faced down, to divide the cupboard area.
- 2 x Removable bottom shelf coated in white nylon modified polyester. the shelf would have a retaining edge to the left, right and rear with the front edge faced down.
- The shelves can easily be lifted out removed for cleaning.
New Modular Design features of the New FW180 mean that EVERY panel of the unit can be removed if required; this means maintenance on these carts is very low cost.
Should any part ever be damaged, the individual panel can be replaced, and to process does not require tools to do so, so the spare parts can simply be sent out for onsite fitment by the trusts own staff in seconds.