Freeway Bedside Locker 500(w) x 480(d) x 920(h)mm Manufactured from steel / TRESPA Hybrid construction , complete with:
-4 x 75mm Easy clean castors, - 2 x front castors to be braked, 2 x rear castors to be non braked.
-Upper work surface – is manufactured from - White - TRESPA compact work top, this provides a very durable and easy to clean surface.
-Thumb operated fixing at the rear of the unit secures the work surface to the bedside locker which can be quickly removed for cleaning. Once the work surface is removed the side panels and rear panels simply lift off for cleaning.
-Lift off removable side panels, manufactured from White TRESPA compact. These are easily removed for cleaning. (can only be removed once the work surface is removed)
-Lift off removable Rear Panel, manufactured from White TRESPA compact. This can easily be removed for cleaning. (can only be removed once the work surface is removed)
- Lockable Drawer unit positioned at the top of the bedside locker, complete with White TRESPA facia.
- The drawer remains completely secure even when the work surface, side panels and rear panel are removed for cleaning, keeping the patients belongings secure at all times.
- The drawer would lock on a digital “keyless” lock with a 4 to 8 digit programmable combination, each lock is also programmed with an override code should a combination be forgotten or lost
- 1 x TRESPA door to the lower storage area, complete with scalloped handle and hinged on the right hand side.
- 2 x Removable shelves. Each shelf would have a retaining edge the the left , right and rear with the front edge faced down.
- One shelf would be mounted at the base of the bedside locker with the other one mounted at the midpoint of the storage area.
- The shelves can easily be lifted out removed for cleaning.
- New Modular Design features of the New FW260 mean that EVERY panel of the unit can be removed if required; this means maintenance on these carts is very low cost.
Should any part ever be damaged, the individual panel can be replaced, and to process does not require tools to do so, so the spare parts can simply be sent out for onsite fitment by the trusts own staff in seconds.
Combined with the 10 year warranty on the TRESPA products, the overall lifecycle of this cart is incredible and will significantly reduce the lifecycle cost of the lockers.